- Cookies are small text files commonly sent by websites and stored on the end device of a website user (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.).
- adjust the content of the Website to the user’s preferences and optimize the use of the Website;
- create statistics on the Service’s popularity and collect information on the Service’s usage by users;
- maintain the Service user session;
- All cookies used by the Website may be temporary or permanent. Temporary files of this type are deleted at the moment of closing the Service user’s browser, while permanent cookies are stored, also after the end of using the Service and are used to store information facilitating later access to the Service (password, login), which accelerates and facilitates the use of the Service. Cookies may also be used by partners cooperating with our Website.
- Using the Service without changing the settings of the Internet browser concerning cookies means consent to their storage in the memory of the final device of the Service user.